3. Stroll down gorgeous Austen Place on a nice afternoon and take in the beautifully restored houses, including the famous Ogilvie-Wiener Mansion and the Logan Mansion, where tours can be arranged by appointment.
4. Pay homage to legends at the foot of the Elvis Presley and James Burton statues in front of the Municipal, and sit a spell in the newly landscaped Elvis Presley Avenue.
5. Drag Queen bingo on Sundays at the longest running gay bar in the US, the Korner Lounge.
6. Grab your camera and head to the future Caddo Common site at the junction of Texas and Cotton, to walk among the Public Art.
7. If you're nimble, hone your skateboarding skills on the Steve Olson-designed skateable sculpture on the corner of Texas and Elvis Presley Avenue.