Spaces available in, Shreveport Common Downtown Arts and Cultural district (Zoned: DT,AC), within 1 block from Central Arts Station and new Caddo Common Park (coming soon); Shreveport Common will be on the new Sportran downtown circulator route. Short walk to Arts events, restaurants and Downtown Central Buissness Distric.
REAL ESTATE: Artist Apartments and Live/Work Studios for Lease
- Apartments on Historic 800 block of Texas Ave.
- 1,200 sf
- $850/month water included, electricity is not
Market value apartment for lease with Beautiful hardwood floors, Kitchen space and large balcony with parking lot access, includes space perfect for Artist Live/Work studio at the front of the second floor, over looking Texas Ave. soon to be Caddo Common Park.
Fairmont Tower, First floor for lease as retail space/ Artist Studio space
- Private Entrance through Common Street.
- 1,300 Sf
- $650 a month, all utilities included,
- 6-12 month lease
- 726 Cotton Street
- Building Manager: Erick Mack
- Former Arlington Hotel Bld. for sale
- Redevelop to Artist live/work space or Studio space
- 700 Cotton Street
- 22,000 Sf
- Contact Malcolm Stadtlander for price
- Former Creswell - Hailton Hotel bld. for sale
- 725-731 Milam
- 21,000 sf
- 1st floor had 2 retail spaces, great location to add shops of any kind, also home to the historic Hamilton Hotel.
- $425,000 sale price
- Michael Berlin
Availability and price Subject to change, please contact property manager for the most up-to-date information.