Shreveport Common > Implementation
From Vision Plan for Revitalization to UNCOMMON Cultural Community
The Shreveport Common Vision Plan (2012) has been in Implementation Phase for almost 3 years and so much has already been accomplished with $45M of the total $100M budget already completed or started. This is made possible through public private partnerships and the collaboration of over 30 partners.
Completed Projects Interactive Map
Below is an interactive map showing some of the completed restoration projects that are taking Shreveport Common from blight to BRIGHT!
- $45 million achieved of the $100 million PORTFOLIO OF STRATEGIES with 30 public/private partners advancing 36 public/private projects!
- Completion of the restoration/re-purposing of the Central ARTSTATION, Artist in Residence “Tower,” Municipal Auditorium, Oakland Cemetery, 17 historic properties privately restored/redeveloped and 3 in the process
- 40 Buildings now occupied, a 50% increase
- 30% increase in Property Values after 20 years of decline
- 15 new Creative Businesses in former empty spaces
- 102 new annual Cultural Events
Download the brochure here.
Next: Look inside Central ARTSTATION